Due to heightened security measures at the gates, we strongly urge all guests to arrive at the stadium as early as possible to avoid entrance delays. Reentry into RFK Stadium is not permitted. If medication is required, be sure to have it with you upon entry. All guests entering the stadium are subject to search. Refusal to comply may be grounds to prohibit admission. Guests will not be permitted to enter the stadium if they are visibly intoxicated.
Fans must be 21 or older to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages at the stadium. Proper identification is required to purchase any alcoholic beverage, and we reserve the right to check proof of legal drinking age. Guests will not be permitted to enter the stadium if they are visibly intoxicated. Drunk and disorderly behavior will result in ejection from the stadium without refund. A maximum of two (2) alcoholic beverages per purchase is permitted. This may be reduced without prior notice. All alcohol sales end at the conclusion of the third (3rd) quarter for football and the 65th minute for soccer games, but may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of stadium management.
ATM Machines are located throughout the stadium:
200 Level (Main Concourse)
- Behind Section 207 – Near Gate A
- Behind Section 219 – Near Gate F
- Behind Section 318 – Near the D.C. United Team Store
Box Office Hours
The RFK Stadium Box Office is open on D.C. United game days. The box office is also open for the AT&T Nation's Football Classic, the Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman and the DC101 Chili Cook-Off. Please see event calendar
for specific box office hours for these events.
Banners are permitted provided they are not commercial, political, offensive or in poor taste. Banners may not obstruct the view of any fans, cover existing stadium signage including facia walls, field walls or markings or present any safety hazard.
Small, still photography cameras are permitted in the stadium. Please refrain from using flash photography. Video cameras are strictly prohibited. For more information, please see the list of prohibited/permitted items.
Children Age 2 and Under
Children age 2 and under may be held in an adult’s lap and are not required to have a ticket to the game.
Events DC and Centerplate, our concessions and catering partner, are committed to providing a quality guest experience at RFK Stadium. Concession offerings include Rita’s Italian Ice, Spanish Sausage, Barbeque Nachos, Jamaican Meat Pies, Asian Fare, Healthier-For-You options, hot dogs and a wide range of beer and non-alcoholic beverages. View complete menu and concession locations here
. The Capital View Club, located on the Mezzanine Level, is open to all patrons and offers a full menu and bar. Centerplate also services all suites at RFK Stadium. To pre-order catering or for more information about suite services at the stadium, please visit Centerplate's online catering site
The RFK Stadium Box Office accepts Visa and Mastercard.
Centerplate accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover at all concession locations.
There is an elevator available for disabled persons and patrons with suite tickets by the RFK Stadium Administrative Office entrance at Gate A (near Section 208). There is also an elevator located within the stadium at Section 210.
Entry to RFK Stadium
Entry gates are Main Gate, Gate A, Gate B, Gate E and Gate F. Gates are open to the public 60 minutes prior to an event. Tickets will be scanned using bar code readers upon entry to ensure authenticity.
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests. Offensive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and is cause for ejection.
- Retain ticket stubs for event staff to verify proper seat location. Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests. Offenders will be escorted from the stadium.
- Aisles must be clear at all times.
- Entering the playing field level without authorization or proper credentials will result in ejection from the stadium and violators will be subject to arrest.
- Throwing objects of any kind is a violation of stadium policy. Offenders will be ejected from the stadium and subject to arrest.
- Smoking is prohibited in all seating areas and restrooms. Smoking is permitted only in open-air areas such as concourses. Offenders will be escorted from the stadium.
- All patrons are subject to search.
Three First Aid stations are located throughout the stadium. Providence Hospital provides medical services two hours prior to the game, during the game and up to 30 minutes after the game ends. In the event of a medical emergency, please notify the nearest stadium personnel. First Aid locations are:
200 level – Section 252
300 level – Section 310
400/500 level – Section 510
Guest Services is located on the 300 level behind Section 307. Guest Services representatives assist fans during games with stadium information, lost children, driving directions, car trouble and wheelchairs.
Lost & Found
Guests needing to claim or report lost items during a game should visit Guest Services on the 300 level behind Section 307. Guests may contact Lost and Found at (202) 587-5465 for D.C. United games and (202) 608-1100 for all other stadium events to inquire about and/or retrieve lost items.
Any lost child will be escorted to the Guest Services Center on the 300 level behind Section 307 and returned to his/her respective seat location. If the child’s seat location is not available, the child will be held at Guest Services until they can be reunited with their party.
On-site paid parking is available for all events.
Permitted Items (subject to search)
- Diaper bags (with a child of appropriate age)
- Blankets, coats/jackets, binoculars and camera cases
- Metal, plastic and glass containers of any kind
- Backpacks and large bagsover 14"x14"
- Large flags and banners (except as noted)
- Poles and staffs (metal, plastic or wooden)
- Weapons of any kind
- Food and beverages
- Professional cameras with detachable zoom lenses and/or tripods
- Video cameras
- No animals with the exception of service animals
- Laser pointers
- No adhesive stickers of any kind
- No coolers or containers of any size
- Missile/projectile like objects
- No Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind
- Whistles, air horns of any kind
- Confetti and streamers
Smoking is prohibited in all seating areas of RFK Stadium. Guests who fail to comply with the policy after appropriate warnings may be subject to ejection.
Telephones - Public
There are no public telephones in RFK Stadium.
Tickets - Facility Maintenance Fee
Starting March 2012, a minimal facility maintenance fee will be assessed on ticketed events on the Stadium-Armory campus. The fee will help fund capital improvements to the properties and support ongoing operations on the campus. The fee per ticket will be $2.25 for RFK Stadium events
Tickets - Reselling on Stadium Property
Ticket scalping or selling tickets at more than face value, is a misdemeanor under District of Columbia law, and could result in arrest and criminal prosecution.
Ticket resale at face value or less constitutes solicitation and/or commercial activity, both of which are prohibited by District of Columbia law. Such conduct could result in citation and criminal prosecution.
Umbrellas are not permitted in the stadium for the safety and sight lines of other fans. Rain gear of choice is a poncho. For more information, please see the list of prohibited/permitted items.